A blog of great consequence.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's time.

It's time!
Time for another blog. Why on earth?! Well, I have no excuse what so ever. I can't help it, I'm just THAT evil. Atleast evil enough to bring another blog into this world. Shame on me! Shame on you! Shame on us! What ever.

So...? What should I put in a blog? My life is generally kind of boring and uneventful, so what could a geek like me possibly have to say about anything?! Well not much I guess. But some guy once said: "It's not so much WHAT you write. It's HOW you write it." Actually this guy was me. But who cares about the small print.

I had this esoteric icelandic blog, virtually unknown, save for a handful of select people. How ever I got bored with it and killed it off. Now all my texts and hours of writing have gone the whay we will all go in the end. Yes, very dramatic. - So now I guess I'm now in the mood to blog again. Anyways I seem to be doing it again. So lets see what god awful things I will put in print this time around.

I'm a cycling fanatic. So I will be writing about that. It will happen! Sorry, I can't help it. In addition, I'm afraid I am a sort of an existential freak. So I will probably freak out a few times, and write silly things about being here and not there, being alive and not dead, being conscious and not unconscious; I have been known to be an absolutly impossible man on occasion. So don't say I did not warn you. Actually I have only one rule; there is no rule. Not very original I know. But it suits me.

Ah!? The twist. Yes, Im writing all these silly things in english. How absolutly silly of me. It's true, I am silly. - Get over it.

2 comments:

Sindri said...

Wee! New blogs are good. They have this fresh and clean feel to them. I just noticed this while egobrowsing. Anyway I just created this blog here because I can blog directly from my mobile. The ratio of text vs. images is mostly dominated by the input features of the phone.

Arnþór L. Arnarson said...

No(!), new blogs are EVIL!

But, anyways thanks for commenting Sindri. It's kind of weird saying this in english, but so are many things these days.

I guess I should be getting this show on the road right about soon.